Thứ Tư, 12 tháng 3, 2014

"Don’t you know how you cause Me Pain and grief when you hurt one another?

"Don’t you know how you cause Me Pain and grief when you hurt one another? Have you not understood Me at all? Did you not learn why I died for you? To those of you who still do not understand the Truth, you must listen now. I do not condemn you for your sins, for I love you and will forgive you for any sin, no matter how terrible it may be. But when you declare yourself, in My Name, to be equal to Me and judge another sinner using My Name, I will condemn you too.

Not one of you, no matter how I love you, can judge another. Only I, Jesus Christ, have been given the Authority by My Father to Judge humanity – no one else. If you commit this sin, you will have to face My Judgement. Never do this, for it is the one sin which, by its hypocrisy, disgusts Me."

Your Jesus
Saviour of Mankind
Wednesday, June 12th, 2013 @ 23:50

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét